Peg and Pole Tent 7m x 12m
- EXCLUDES WINDOWS
- Decor Essentials Famous Peg and Pole tents what more can be said than the following words Excellent Workmanship, Premium Quality, Superman Durability, and best of all its Cheap!!!
- Peg and pole tents are the ideal structure for weddings and any other event.
- It will definitely bring a sense of emotional comfort to whoever is inside.
A few ways to use our tents
- Sporting events
- Hire out
Advantages of Peg and Pole Tents
- Very cost effective and definitely one of the most popular type of tents.
- Installation is rather simple and uncomplicated.
- Transportation and storage is a breeze.
- Tents are sturdy against wind and rain.
- Accessories like pole skirts, decorative lighting, flooring and draping can easily be added to the tent to make it look more glamorous.
- Colors available- White, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange, Burgundy, Bottle-Green, Black
- Can be made plain or striped,
- Complete With Roof, walls, pegs, Poles & A Bag
- 7x12m pole tent\
- Complete with roof, walls, pegs, pegs and a bag
- 550g Roof & Walls
- Church seating: 150 -180 chairs (chairs only)
- On round tables : 90-100 chairs
- If stock is not available please allow 7/14 working days lead time
- Check on stock availability
- Use the whatsapp icon to chat with a friendly consultant for more information
- Browse our range of Furniture and Outdoor products
- Watch this video on how to repair tent material
Not sure what size to get ?
|SIZE OF TENT||MAXIMUM SEATING WITHOUT TABLES|
|5 Meter X 5 Meter||50|
|5 Meter X 10 Meter||100|
|7 Meter X 12 Meter||168|
|9 Meter X 12 Meter||216|
|9 Meter X 15 Meter||270|
|9 Meter X 18 Meter||324|
|9 Meter X 23 Meter||414|
|9 Meter X 27 Meter||486|
|15 Meter X 20 Meter||600|
|15 Meter X 24 Meter||720|
|15 Meter X 30 Meter||900|
What is the difference between a marquee tent and a frame tent?
A marquee is a traditional peg and pole type of tent with poles in both the middle and sides of the tent which are secured by pegs.
These tents are mostly used to cater for a huge crowd.
The frame tents on the other hand are made using aluminum making them lighter.
Can you make a fire underneath the tent top?
Open fires can be dangerous when underneath a tent top
It is best to set up specific barbeque or fire dance areas far enough from the tent to ensure safety of the guests.
What other things must I consider when making use of a tent?
Consider the surface where the tent must be erected then available space.
Things like power cables, trees and slopes, vehicles must all be take into consideration.
PU : 7/07/20