- Mitre Saw Definition ( Wikipedia ) -A miter saw, also known as a chop box, is a saw used to make accurate crosscuts and miters in a workpiece by positioning a mounted blade onto a board. In its earliest form was composed of a back saw in a miter box, but modern implementation consists of a powered circular saw that can be positioned at a variety of angles and lowered onto a board positioned against a backstop called the fence.
- The benefit of a chop box is that they provide the user with clean and consistent cuts.
- SKU: BRMS550
- Check on stock availability
- Use the WhatsApp icon to chat with a friendly consultant for more information
- Browse our range of Hand Tools
- Watch this informative video on how to use a mitre box