Toggle Switch For School Project Kit
- What is a toggle switch? ( Wikipedia ) – A toggle switch is a graphical control element that allows the user to make a choice between two mutually exclusive states (such as on/off). Originally toggle switches were used primary in touchscreen-based user interfaces, but they have later become commonplace in desktop and web applications.
- Toggle Switch For School Project Kit : BRSPKTS
- Check on stock availability
- Browse our range of School Project Kits that the switch can be used with
- Watch this video on how to add a toggle switch to your circuit