Taurus Sous Vide Digital Roner Clip
- What is a Roner Clip? A RONER CLIP is the latest evolution of the world-renowned RONER, the first thermal circulator and the reference in low-temperature cooking. It is a versatile, competitive, and easy-to-use alternative for those who are keen to discover the endless world of this unique cooking technique.
- Cook like a pro with the Sous Vide Digital Roner Clip by Taurus, which converts any pot up to 15 litres in size into a water bath and allows you to set precise temperatures to poach meat, fish, eggs and vegetables.
- It is an exciting alternative to a sous vide machine for those who are keen to discover the endless world of this unique technique.
- Thermal circulator perfect for low-temperature sous vide cooking
- Cooks food to a precise temperature and allows for even cooking throughout
- Due to its low-temperature cooking, food retains its nutrients and taste
- Can be used with fish, meat, vegetables and even eggs
- Fixing clip system secures device into place and ﬁts any pot up to 15 litres
- Versatile and easy to use
- Backlit touch controlled temperature and time settings
- Programmable timer
- Auto-off in case of emergency
- Auto-off once the timer has finished
How sous vide cooking works:
- This technique involves immersing vacuum-sealed food in a water bath and cooking it at a very specific and consistent temperature
- Vacuum seal your ingredients (meat, chicken, fish, egg yolks, vegetables, and much more) in a sealer bag with your flavouring (oil, dressing, spices or herbs)
- Set your time and temperature and drop your bag into the water
- Cooking in a sous vide usually involves cooking food for a longer time at a lower temperature
- The result is evenly cooked, succulent and tender food