Mobile Toilet Trailer
- A mobile toilet trailer is generally used in weddings, shopping areas, parks, or gatherings. They are simple to install and move around.
- Portable toilets also assist in saving the environment as they don’t require vast amounts of water to ensure proper waste disposal.
- Portable toilet definition ( Wikipedia ) – A portable or mobile toilet (colloquial terms: thunderbox, portaloo, porta-john or porta-potty) is any type of toilet that can be moved around, some by one person, some by mechanical equipment such as a truck and crane. Most types do not require any pre-existing services or infrastructure, such as sewerage, but are completely self-contained.
- Learn how to install a mobile toilet
- Browse our range of outdoor event decor