Milex Power Air Fryer Pizza Pan 16cm
- What is a Pizza Pan? ( Wikipedia ) – A pan specialized for making US-style pizzas, similar to a pie pan, cookie sheet, or paella pan, frequently with a perforated bottom. (in making an Italian pizza, the flattened dough is placed directly on the floor of the oven)
- The pan is measured from the inside edge to the inside edge, so the measurement does not include any lip, nor does it include the thickness of the edges of the tin. This is great for baking small individual pizzas or baked eggs.
- Do not use cooking sprays or chemical-based non-stick sprays. They have harsh agents that are known to cause chipping and peeling of the coating on the Milex Air fryer baskets
- To easily remove crusted food, soak your dirty basket and racks in hot soapy water for about 20 minutes. It will wipe off easily without scrubbing when you wash it.
- Milex Air Fryer accessories are not dishwasher safe.
Compatible with the :
- Milex Power XXXL Air fryer
- Milex Power 3.6 Air fryer
- Milex AirFryer Oven with Rotisserie – 12l
- Milex – 23 litre AirFryer oven with Rotisserie
- SKU – MPA001P
- Check on stock availability
- Browse your range of Milex Products
- Try this easy air fryer pizza recipe