Ice Cream Machine 3 Flavour Floor Standing
- Definition of an ice cream maker ( Wikipedia ) – A domestic ice cream maker is a machine used to make small quantities of ice cream for personal consumption. Ice cream makers may prepare the mixture by employing the hand-cranking method or by employing an electric motor.
- Want a small machine? Try our Ice Cream Machine 3 Flavor Table Top
- Learn how to operate and clean an ice cream machine
- DE’s ice cream machine is ideal to start a small business near the beach or to use at kids’ parties.
- Power – 220v
- 25lt production an hour
- The machine has wheels for easy movement.
- The ice cream maker has an auto Clean Function