Farmgate Long Life Milk 6x1lt
- Farm gate long life milk, also known as UHT (Ultra-High Temperature) milk, is a type of milk that has been treated with high heat for a short period of time to kill bacteria and other microorganisms.
- This process extends the shelf life of the milk without the need for refrigeration, making it a convenient option for consumers.
- Farm gate milk is packaged in aseptic cartons or tetra paks, which protect the milk from air and light, further extending its shelf life.
- Once opened, the milk must be refrigerated and consumed within a certain time period, usually within 7-10 days.
- The milk is usually homogenized and may also be sterilized, meaning that the cream is distributed evenly throughout the milk and all bacteria is removed.
- The milk is available in various sizes and can be used for cooking, baking, and as a beverage.
- Check on stock availability
- Browse our range of Food Essentials
- Watch this video to learn more about UHT milk