Chess Clock PQ9905 Manual
- A manual chess clock, also known as a mechanical chess clock, is a device used to keep track of the time in a game of chess.
- It consists of two timers, one for each player, and a mechanism that stops one timer and starts the other when a move is made.
- The specific content of a manual chess clock can vary, but a typical version would include two timers, a mechanism to switch between timers, and buttons for each player to start and stop their own timer.
- Some manual chess clocks may also have additional features, such as an adjustable time control, a reset button, or a light that indicates whose turn it is.
- The manual chess clock is a popular choice for chess players because it does not require batteries or electricity and can be used in any setting.
- Check on stock availability on the Chess Clock PQ9905 Manual before purchase
- Browse our range of Sport Essentials
- Watch this video on how to use a similar chess clock