Castrating Rings Orange
- An animal castrating ring is a tool used in livestock management to castrate male animals, such as cattle, sheep, and goats.
- The castrating ring is a metal ring that is placed around the scrotum of the animal, which cuts off blood flow to the testicles and causes them to eventually fall off.
- The use of a castrating ring is considered a quick and effective method of castration, although it should only be performed by trained and experienced individuals to minimize the risk of injury or distress to the animal.
- The use of pain management or local anesthetic is recommended to reduce the animal’s discomfort during the procedure.
- Check on stock availability
- Castrating Rings Orange SKU: BRAC225A
- Browse our range of Farming Equipment and Accessories
- Watch this video on how to use a castration ring