Bubble Wrap Roll 1250mm x100mts
- Bubble wrap is a flexible packaging material consisting of small air-filled bubbles enclosed within two layers of plastic film.
- It is used for cushioning and protecting fragile items during transportation and storage.
- The bubbles provide shock-absorbing protection, reducing the risk of damage to the items being shipped.
- Bubble wrap is made from polyethylene plastic and is commonly used in packaging for electronics, glassware, ceramics, and other delicate items.
- It can also be used for insulation and as a stress-relieving tool.
- Check on stock availability on the Bubble Wrap Roll 1250mm x100mts before purchase
- Use the Whatsapp icon to chat with a friendly consultant for more information
- Browse our range of Disposable Products
- Watch this video on 28 plastic wrap tricks that will make your life easier